JLewis Coachingfor professionals in the health care industry
Build strong workplace relationships:
Learn 5 Strategies to reduce stress, increase morale, and improve job satisfaction!
I am a licensed clinical social worker working with individuals struggling with the balance of work, general health and well-being in their lives. Being unhappy at work can lead to all kinds of problems including physical and mental health challenges as well as relational issues with loved ones. Through my 23 years working with patients dealing with work/life balance issues I’ve developed a technique to help you reach your goals.
Create a plan that finally balances work and life challenges. I recognize how important it is to have a professional guide you on your journey, encouraging you as you push past resistance, change old habits and create new & lasting ones.
Don’t hesitate to be in touch with me via email, text or phone. I look forward to helping you find lasting and meaningful change.
I have weekday evenings and weekend hours available.
How it works:
- Schedule your free 30 minute consultation. I’ll send you with a quick assessment to complete prior to our consultation.
- During the consultation I’ll review the results of your assessment and discuss your personal challenges and what you’d like to accomplish.
- I’ll recommend a coaching plan that fits within your personal and financial needs.
- Sessions are held via phone and typically last one hour. You’ll be able to check-in via email as well.
- Prepare to get homework assignments, recommended reading, and be challenged to stretch your comfort zone.